Saturday, November 20, 2010

Toyota Previa - need to change wiper blades - help please!?

I need to change windshield wiper blades for my dad's 1996 Toyota Previa. I measured the driver and pas. side to 26 inch. and the rear one to be 17 inch. I went to autozone to ask for the blades and the man said that I can't just replace the blades myself, that Previa blades are special kinds and that I need to take it to the dealership. Is that true? If not, I need to know how to change the blades and need to know what kind of blades are compatible and what I need to replace them. Thanks!Toyota Previa - need to change wiper blades - help please!?
its the same as harrier, attachment is by a clip ( pay notice to it )

i change it using the brand Nippon Wiper Blades (NWB), lasting and reliable, they supply to Toyota oem also. try itToyota Previa - need to change wiper blades - help please!?
http://www.analogstereo.com/to

Report Abuse

Toyota Previa - need to change wiper blades - help please!?
i used the wiper blade refill which i think i got from walmart or autozone. try both. works well, not as expensive as the dealershit. cost less than $5 for both the front.Toyota Previa - need to change wiper blades - help please!?
There is no way the wiper blades are a dealership item only. That would be against the law. If some dip-sh-t at autozone can't operate the computer, don't give up. Most replacement wiper blades have universal attachments to accommodate any car.