Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change Prius Wiper Blade?

I am trying to change the drivers side blade. I have already changed the passenger blade but for some reason no matter how hard I push the clip of lubricate it the blade will not come off the drivers side blade. Do you know how to get it off or a website which explains it because the manual does not say anything.How to change Prius Wiper Blade?
I belive this will help, there's a thread on how to change the blades. They talk about going to the dealer and have the blades put in. Also, what year Prius you got? Mine is a 2006 Prius. 2004 -2007 and up to 2009 have the same configurations. 1997-2001 was the 1st generation Prius, 2000-2003 have some other upgrades. 2009 version is rumored to get 80-113 MPGHow to change Prius Wiper Blade?
go to parts store and let them replace them..works for me